19 February 2012

Little English



Hi guys.. starting now, starting today, I'll speak English for all my entries !! (except for any emergency.....)   Ok so.. nothing much to say actually.hahaha. it's good to say english . i got inspired by my big sis which i called her weirdo. lol just kidding. i called her as Kakak. yeah ... righttt... XDXD   

and also....!  by television! yeahh i watched Singaporean channels (since I'm staying johor bahru, so i can watch all the Singaporean channels :3. Yeah, i know it's great).  LOL. Almost.. yeah almost all the Singaporean channels are English speaking .. uhh.. so.. I learnt a little bit from them .. even though my English are really , really bad . 

Uhh.. nothing to say more.. wanna watch BFF (Teman Tapi Mesra) at TV3 !! What ? You watched it too? greattt!!  This story is great right? umm.. not so 'great' but, 'good' la. ahhahaa whatever. cya guys later.  

Sorry for my BROKEN and BAD BAD BAD English!!!!

No comments: